|About: Dr. Anju Sharma is an economist who is Retd. Principal-cum-O.S.D. (Colleges) from Directorate of Higher Education (D.O.H.E), Himachal Pradesh Shimla. In her tenure, she has served as State Nodal Officer of H.P. All India Survey of Higher Education (AISHE). She has also worked as State Coordinator B.Voc as well as Nodel officer Anti Women Sexual Harassment cell at DOHE. Among many initiatives, she has also worked as Member secretary of screening committee, Skill Impart Component training programme and National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) in Higher education in Himachal Pradesh. She has also been called as subject expert in Himachal Public Service Commission many times. She has also served as Member of Expert Committee/Technical group, Sport for Statics Strengthening (SSS) scheme H.P. and Coordinator for content development and Officer in charge of 3 districts (Shimla, Kinnaur, Lahaul Spiti), Har-Ghar pathshala, (online component)DOHE. She has also been many times Guest Faculty in the ICDEOL, Department of Economics H.P. University for U.G. classes
Academic and Literary and other works:-
· Published about 15 Research papers in Peer Reviewed, International Research Journal and around 40 Research papers in National Journals and Books.
· Authored 2 books one on Gender Inequality Issues an Empirical Study and other A Text Book for Hobby Course Economic Terminology with ISBN.
· Presented more than 50 papers in International Conferences places such as Tiwan, Thailand, Malaysia ,Philippines ,Danag , Vietnam etc. and other National Seminars.
· Has been awarded Asian Pacific Leadership Award 2021 for working towards quality Girl Guiding/ Girl Scouting by World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts.
· Conference Advisor in 1st State level Scouter Guider Conference.
· Keynote speaker and Resource person on International and National Seminars.
· Formulated proposed budget for skill development allowance 2018
· Developed Curriculum for Spoken English Course of Level –I for Plus-I &II students and Level-II for College students.
· Appointed as Member Secretary in Committee for Evaluation and working out Modalities for taking over of Private College by Government of Himachal Pradesh
· Chaired and Co Chaired many times in The Technical Sessions At International Conferences, National Seminars and Webinars.
· Has been invited by Doordarshan Shimla many times for delivering live talks on issues of National Importance pertaining to Women.
· Committee member for Reviewing Draft Himachal Pradesh Sustainable Tourism Development Policy-2019
· Attended training programme on participatory planning and Induction training for college principals institute of public administration, Fairlawns, Shimla-12.