Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Shimla
The Indian Institute of Advanced Study, RashtrapatiNivas, Shimla intend to dispose of the old Newspapers, magazines, pamphlets and books though auction. The Institute invites the quotation for disposal of this item from the bidders on following terms and conditions. The quotation should address to the Librarian, Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Rashtrapati Nivas, Shimla 171005 on or before 26th October 2023 at 5 P.M.
Terms and conditions
1. The details of the items to be auctioned is placed at Annexure “A”
2. The Interested parties may please inspect the site where the items to be auctioned kept (Library) on any working day between 10 A.M. to 4 P.M.
3. The quotation would be opened on 27th October, 2023 at 11.am i the presence of bidders
4. The Bidders shall have to deposit a draft of Rs.2000/- in favour of Indian Institute of Advanced Study, R.P.Niwas, Shimla 171005 as EMD Money. EMD
money of unsuccessful bidder would return after the auction.
5. The successful bidder shall have to lift the material within one week or five working days from the date of issue of letter after opening the quotation.
6. The successful bidder shall have to deposit the entire amount of material with the Accounts Officer, IIAS, and Shimla in advance before lifting the material.
7. The amount of Rs.2000/- would not be returned to the successful bidder(s)and this amount would be treated as advance of the payment of bid money and adjusted towards the final payment
of the material.
8. All rights to cancel or postpone the auction without assigning any reason to any of the goods or articles shall remain with the Institute.